When you’re in the process of moving or downsizing, you might find that you suddenly need extra storage. You may need to declutter your home as you prepare it for listing. Or you may be staging your home and need to bring in temporary furniture and décor. Perhaps you are moving to a smaller space, but aren’t ready to part with all of your belongings.
Plan ahead by contacting Maple Leaf Self Storage to learn about our short and long-term self storage costs. We make moving stress-free and hassle-free by giving you the extra space when and where you need it.
If you need some inspiration, check out our Tips for Personal Self Storage section.
Hassle-free and convenient self storage in your neighbourhood
- We’re local and convenient. With 14 self storage locations across Greater Vancouver and Calgary, there is a Maple Leaf Self Storage centre near you.
- You may need time to sell your home and take possession of your new one. So we don’t ask for long-term commitments. Store your belongings in our units in Greater Vancouver and Calgary for as short as one month and cancel any time with 7 days’ notice prior to your monthly due date.
- Choose from a wide selection of packing and moving supplies at great prices.
- Experienced staff can provide you with valuable tips on how to pack and prepare your belongings for moving and storage.
- We offer extended access hours to our units, 365 days a year.
The space you need
- Choose the space that best fits your moving and self storage needs: big or small, climate-controlled or not, exterior access or interior access.
- Our loading bays are spacious. Most are covered, keeping you and your possessions dry while you load and unload.
- Most of our multi-level facilities offer very large elevators, capable of handling large pieces of furniture. Your movers and friends will thank you.
- We offer complimentary use of dollies, heavy-duty moving carts and pallet jacks (most stores) so you or your movers can easily move your goods in and out of your self storage units. We also offer ample free customer parking.
- If you need a break, stop by the office for a complimentary cup of coffee.
Stretching your storage dollars
- Our self storage costs are very competitive.
- We accept reservations in advance with no money down or credit card authorization for over the phone or in person reservations. Self storage units in Calgary and Greater Vancouver can also be reserved online.
- Pay your bill online anytime from your computer or mobile device, or choose automatic credit card processing to save valuable time.
- Billing is done on a calendar month, not every 4 weeks (28 days). Many competitors will bill their customers every 4 weeks (that’s 13 times a year versus our 12).
- If you plan to rent for a while before you move into your new home, you can take advantage of our excellent prepayment discounts.
- We don’t charge a security deposit for your moving storage.
- We don’t charge extra fees each time you access your unit.
- We don’t ask you to buy insurance from us. You are free to use your own provider.
Offering peace of mind
- Our self storage units are well-ventilated and, in most cases, climate-controlled. This helps to care for your furniture, decor, books, clothing and anything else susceptible to temperature and moisture damage.
- We offer multi-layered security systems which include 24-hour digital video recording and security-coded entry gates.
- Resident managers are onsite at most locations.
- You get your own private storage room. No one can access it except you.
- You use your own lock and keep the key.
- Some facilities are equipped with additional security features such as individually-alarmed locker doors, intercoms in hallways, motion-controlled lighting and coded-access in the elevators.
Give yourself more room today
Contact us to speak with one of our experienced staff regarding moving and self storage costs in Vancouver and Calgary today. Together we will work with you to determine the best solution for your self storage needs.