Maple Leaf Self Storage has been serving Canadian families and businesses since 1979, and is one of the largest and fastest growing self storage companies in Western Canada. With 15 locations in BC and Alberta to serve you, the storage you need is just around the corner.
When you need storage for your belongings, your rental experience should be pleasant and should not only meet, but exceed your expectations. So in everything we do – from our friendly, professional staff, to our spotless facilities, to our flexible rental options – we work hard to ensure your experience with us is just that. When you store with Maple Leaf Self Storage, you also gain access to some of the very best moving companies, professional organizers and packing services in Western Canada. Just ask, and we will be happy to help.
We have the space you need, when you need it
- Our units are bright and clean, and range from 5’ x 5’ units, to units the size of a double garage.
- Choose the space that best fits your needs: climate-controlled or not, exterior access or interior access.
- When you store with Maple Leaf Self Storage, you can move in any day of the month.
- Upsize or downsize your storage space whenever your needs change, without penalty.
- Stay for as long – or as short – as you want. Our rental periods begin at one month.
- Store almost anything, for any reason. Check out our useful Self Storage Checklist.
We offer great value for the money
- Store with Maple Leaf Self Storage and the price we quote is the price you pay. There are no hidden charges.
- We don’t charge a security deposit.
- We don’t charge extra fees each time you access your unit.
- Pay your bill online anytime from your computer or mobile device, or choose automatic credit card processing to save time.
- We will not insist that you buy insurance from us. You are free to use your own provider or to use one that we recommend.
- Billing is done on a calendar month, not every 4 weeks (28 days). Many competitors will bill their customers every 4 weeks (that’s 13 times a year versus our 12).
- Just 7 days notice is all we need before you move out (prior to monthly due date).
- When you store with Maple Leaf Self Storage, you have free use of dollies and heavy-duty moving carts at all storage centres.
Our facilities are easy to access
- Our loading bays are spacious. Most are covered and gated to keep you and your belongings safe and dry while you move in or out of your unit.
- You can access your storage unit 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Many of our centres have extended access hours.
- Our corridors are well-lit and wide enough to handle bulky loads.
- Pallet trucks are available for loan during regular office hours. Some facilities also have small forklifts for moving larger items.
We have state-of-the-art security systems*
- Every centre is equipped with 24-hour digital video recording and monitored digital access-control systems.
- Most units are individually-alarmed, and are under your own lock and key.
- Lighting in the hallways is motion-controlled.
- Some storage centres incorporate security fences and computer-controlled gate access to permit only those with personalized access codes to enter and exit our sites.
- Elevators have digital access-control systems that ensure that only those with units on a specific floor can access that floor.
- All fire alarms and smoke detectors are regularly tested and continuously monitored.
* Security features may vary by location. For more information, please visit our Locations page to see the list of security features offered by each Maple Leaf Self Storage centre.